Angular is described on it's homepage as "The modern web developer's platform" and after working with it since 2017 I agree completely with this statement.
let pi = 3.14; pi = 'apple crumble'; // <-- This line would show an error in your editor and at compile time
This lesson will cover basic Angular skills including:
- Understanding the folder structure of an Angular project
- Data Binding
- Installing External Packages
- Angular must be installed on your development PC.
- Visual Studio Code or another developer editor must be installed.
- It is highly recommended that you complete the Tour of Heroes Tutorial available on the Angular homepage. Some concepts in this tutorial may be difficult to understand but will become clear as you see them again in this lesson.